Vizual Outcomes is on the lookout for experienced consultants to build innovative visual solutions to help healthcare organizations turn data into actionable insights.
Are you a natural story teller? Do you like to tell stories with data using great tools like Tableau 8? Are you interested in working with innovative companies in healthcare and global health? Telling stories with data is more than simply creating a report. It requires critical thinking, asking the right questions, preparing data for analysis in addition to developing in Tableau. If you have these skills, we want you to join our team and work on exciting projects.
Vizual Outcomes LLC, a Tableau Software partner, is based in Seattle and specializes in helping healthcare and global health clients deliver improved outcomes through advanced data visualization. Business is great and we look forward to expanding our team through both contract relationships and full time employment opportunities. www.vizualoutcomes.com
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business administration, MIS or related field or equivalent experience
- At least 2 years of experience as a SQL Server developer
- Experience telling stories with Tableau Desktop and Server
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Quick study who picks up new technologies quickly
- Experience with various business intelligence architectures including ETL, database development and analytical tools
- Business analysis and analytical experience
- Self-starter who can deal with ambiguity
- MBA, MHA, Masters of Computer Science, or other post graduate education
- Experience in healthcare, life sciences or global health desired
- Willingness to travel
We are looking for both contract positions as well as full-time opportunities for the right candidate.
Send us your resume and let’s talk data! Jobs@vizualoutcomes.com